The ideals of Amerson’s Taekwondo and Fitness are embodied in our student creed and the ten articles of student commitment. We repeat these at the beginning and end of every class to remind ourselves of our goals, purpose, and vision.
- I will develop myself in a positive manner and avoid anything that could reduce my mental growth or physical health.
- I will develop self-discipline in order to bring out the best in myself and others.
- I will use what I learn in class constructively and defensively to help myself and my fellow man and never be abusive or offensive.
- This is a black belt school. We are dedicated. We are motivated. We are on a quest to be our best!
Ten Articles of Student Commitment
- I will be loyal to my country.
- I will honor my parents.
- I will be loving between husband and wife.
- I will be cooperative between brothers and sisters.
- I will be faithful to my friends.
- I will respect my elders.
- I will establish trust between teacher and student.
- I will only use Taekwondo to protect myself and others.
- I will never retreat in battle.
- I will always finish what I start.