Amerson’s Taekwondo and Fitness does not operate with long-term contract commitments. Our enrollment agreement takes the following form:
- A student may sign an agreement for 1, 2, or 3 years.
- By signing the agreement, the student and our school agree to a monthly tuition fee that will not increase.
- The agreement can be terminated with 30 days notice by the student at any time.
- The agreement can be suspended for a month if needed.
It’s that simple. We treat you the way we’d like to be treated. You can read the full agreement at the link below.
Family and Add-on Enrollment
At Amerson’s Taekwondo and Fitness, we believe families can train together and that they should. Working as a family can make your martial arts experience more powerful and lets everyone achieve more. Additionally, cross-training can enhance the experience of a base martial art. To that end, our pricing and policies support families and cross-training.
- The primary student in a family signs up at the advertised price.
- Additional family members can sign up for the same or lower cost programs at half off the posted price on the website. Unfortunately, we cannot apply discounted prices from coupons or promotions to additional family members on top of our regular 50% off family discount.
- Students adding programs like Strike RIGHT to an existing Taekwondo enrollment will be eligible to sign up for those programs at half off the posted price on the website.
- Family tuition is capped at $300 regardless of the number of students and programs.